Thursday, November 21, 2013

Painted Rocks & Stones: Before and After



I'd like to share some of my "before & after" photos so you can see for yourself how a little paint brings plain, ordinary rocks to life.


See More Rocks Transformed with Paint



Learn More About These Painted Rocks

 
 
How to Paint No-Fat Rock Candies



See More Critters Painted on Rocks and Stones



How to Paint a Santa Hat on Rocks and Stones
  


Identify Your Garden with an Address Painted on Stone
 


How to Paint a Nativity Set on Pavestones


Rocks and stones don't seem so plain and ordinary to me anymore now that I've discovered rock painting.

See more before and after painted rocks:

© Cindy Thomas Painted Rocks

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for your kind compliment, Barbie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done for your beautiful artistic paintings.Your art fascinates me.Thankyou for teach I v is how to do it.It is much appreciated.God Bless Doreen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the compliment, Doreen. I'm happy to share what I learn about rock painting. It's always nice to hear from someone who appreciates my efforts. God bless you.

      Delete